Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Dick Test

I'm overweight. I've suspected this for a long time now, to the point of being pretty darned sure that it was true; however, today I stumbled upon a non-scientific test that settles the matter unequivocably. The beauty of this test is its simplicity. I mean, you could spend all kinds of time computing your body mass index (BMI) but this is so much easier, and requires absolutely no math (always a plus with me). I stumbled upon the idea while showering this morning, and I'm going to share it with you. Here it is:
  1. Remove all your clothes.
  2. Stand straight, head up, shoulders back, arms at your side.
  3. Without bending at the waist in the slightest, look down.
Can you see your dick? If you can't, you may be overweight.
If your waistline measures 40 inches or more but you can still see your dick ... I salute you, Sir!
Oh, I should have mentioned, this test only works for guys.
I definitely have to lose some weight!

No comments: